This job is no longer available
My client is a well reputed platform technology supplier within a broad range of sectors including medical devices. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced aerosol scientist to create, analyse and develop new medical technologies especially within inhalational drug delivery systems.
Experience in the development of pressurised metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers, nebulisers and similar platforms would be a distinct advantage.
Scope of the role
- Lead product development activities relating to the medical applications of aerosol science
- Work with engineers and other aerosol scientists in the design and development of novel technologies, products and analysis techniques
- Work effectively as member of a broader multi???disciplinary team
- 1st or 2.1 degree in physical sciences or a related engineering discipline with subsequent experience in aerosol science
- A proven track record in product development within pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated ability to generate, analyse and interpret aerosol analysis and test data
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills with sound working knowledge of aerosol principles and characterisation
- Highly interactive interpersonal skills for effective communication with project team members, clients etc
- Expertise with CFD; you will likely also be familiar with one or more of C, FORTRAN, Mathematica, MATLAB, or similar
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please email your updated CV to email@example.com or contact Medha Khanna at 02030401908.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.