Project Leader - Medical Devices
My client is a well reputed platform technology supplier within a broad range of sectors including medical devices. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project leader with a strong track record in drug delivery devices, diagnostic instrumentation or surgical instrumentation.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering technology research and/or product development projects to time and to budget, as well as having excellent client management skills.
Scope of the role:
- Take the lead in demanding medical technology projects, with responsibility for a project team consisting of engineers, physicists, designers and technicians
- Understand the needs of clients, and to enjoy the challenge of meeting these needs by providing excellent development services
- Manage all aspects of a project including proposals, financial management, execution, resources, all client communications, review and on???going sales
- A first class or upper second class degree in engineering or physics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Intrinsically high levels of motivation
- A passion for challenging technology and/or product development activities
- Gravitas derived from significant experience gained in a relevant medical sector
- Familiarity with the regulatory context of medical device development
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Medha Khanna at 02030401908.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.