My client a leading international organisation is looking to recruit a Physics graduate for a Business Consultant position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a group who are growing rapidly with good career prospects.
In this role you must be able to demonstrate identification of qualifying R&D, optimisation of R&D tax credits and grants.
This is a client facing role and the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled and experienced engineers, scientists and tax consultants.
- MSc or equivalent in Physics
- Experience within Technical engineering (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Knowledge of mathematics, computational science or financial services.
- Awareness and an interest in Science, Technology and Innovation.
If you are interested in this opportunity and match the specifications above, please apply online or contact Harpreet Heir on 020 3040 1915 for more information.
Kelly Scientific Resources is an employment agency and employment business.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 - £24,999 Jobs Physics jobs in London (Greater)
- £20,000 - £24,999 Jobs Applied Physics jobs in London (Greater)
- £20,000 - £24,999 Jobs Particle physics jobs in London (Greater)
- £20,000 - £24,999 Jobs Plasma Physics jobs in London (Greater)
- £20,000 - £24,999 Jobs Quantum physics jobs in London (Greater)