This job is no longer available
Quality Assurance Specialist
*** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ***
Our client is a manufacturer of vaccine products to for animals and livestock. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Professional for a 6-month temporary contract at their manufacturing site in Surrey. This is a broad role in which you will work within a small dedicated QA team to support the activities Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure that the requirements of the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) are met at all times.
· Following the principles of EU GMP you will oversee raw material sampling & release, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, QC and batch release activities and support the QP release of batches of veterinary vaccine.
· You will support the QA team and QP
· Review and issue SOPs
· Compile Product Quality Reviews
· Manage compliance activities and conduct internal audits.
· You will manage the planning and execution of QA led projects, including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
· Supervision of staff when required.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre in ideally Biological Sciences or similar but this is not essential. You will have a proven track record of working within a pharmaceutical Quality Management System and have experience of Quality Assurance Systems. Knowledge of the principles of EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Quality Assurance is desired. You will also demonstrate good team working skills, and ability to work with staff at all levels.
Start date to commence in May 2012.
Role: Temporary 6-month contract
For further Science jobs visit: www.sci-search.com