Field Application Specialist
Life Technologies is a leading supplier of instrument systems, assays, reagents and consumables to the life sciences, both for research and the applied markets. Supporting our growth is over 9,000 engaged, curious, and driven people worldwide. We are socially responsible and we are active members of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good.
The successful candidate will be equally focused on driving excellence in customer applications and technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation and training. You will have a strong scientific qualification and experience. You will possess a broad based understanding of molecular biology, genetics or biochemistry. Candidates with skills in the areas of sample preparation, PCR and Real Time PCR are preferred.
You will need to possess a strong customer orientation and be willing to travel to meet their needs.
Your main activities will include:
- providing technical support, training and advice to both existing and potential customers,
- assisting with instrument installations by providing on-site customer training on instruments, software, reagents and consumables,
- delivering seminars and demonstrations in cooperation with the sales team,
- training other employees on the application, installation and operation of instrument systems,
- identifying market potential for new products and exploring new opportunities.
APPLY TODAY by submitting your cover letter and CV.
Job ID: 9667BR apply
More jobs like this