This job is no longer available
Catalysis Chemist (GC) £c25k
South East AF/016174
An experienced chemist with catalysis and GC experience is actively required for a dynamic and growing company dedicated to revolutionising the way in which chemicals are produced. As chemist with experience in catalysts to join their technology team in the role of Test Rig Operator. Working as a member of one of our product teams, the Test Rig Operator will support ongoing catalyst development by maintaining, modifying and operating both reactive and non-reactive catalyst test rigs. The Test Rig Operator will be responsible collecting, processing and reporting of data in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a team player with demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Required Qualifications & Experience
· Experience in a laboratory setting
· Experience in the operation of catalyst test equipment
· Experience in the operation and maintenance of gas chromatographic instruments
· Experience with pressurised gas systems
· Demonstrated ability to work safely in a laboratory environment
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel Power Point
Strong benefits package and salary
To Apply: Please contact Alison Fisher AF/016174 on 020 7421 5200, or apply to
For up to date career opportunities please visit www.hs-scientific.co.uk. Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further.