Mass Spectrometry (MS) Applications Chemist
Do you have proven expertise in LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, and HPLC? Are you skilled in method development and instrument troubleshooting with an interest in learning new applications and working for a major instrument vendor in the SF Bay Area?
We are seeking a high caliber team-player to expertly demonstrate quantitative & qualitative LC-MS instrumentation and applications in a pre and post sales environment. You will provide technical expertise to a broad range of scientific sectors and deliver solutions to customers. The ideal candidate will successfully combine both in depth mass spec knowledge and strong communication skills to deliver the highest levels of service.
- Support pre & post instrument sales as a technical expert
- Prepare & analyze customer samples; provide report of results
- Execute instrument demonstrations of LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, & Protein Sequencer products to new/existing customers
- Help develop new application notes and technical papers
- Present scientific material at conferences and trade shows in support of marketing efforts
- ~25% overnight travel (must be available for some int’l travel)
- Minimum of MS Degree (Chemistry or Life Sciences) +5-10 yrs experience
- Ph.D. preferred w/ at least 3 yrs experience
- Extensive knowledge of modern LC-MS/MS for both Quan. & Qual. applications
- HPLC method development and troubleshooting background
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and with technical proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills; Versatile personality
- Cooperative and self-motivated working style
This is a permanent full time position. All applicants with a suitable background and drive to succeed are encouraged to apply!
(Also visit www.VRS-US.com to view related opportunities.)
Mass Spectrometry Applications Chemist, Scientist, LC-MS, liquid chromatography, HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS/MS, mass spec, instrumentation, instrument, vendor, troubleshooting, method development, analytical chemist, quantitative, QqQ, triple quadrupole