This job is no longer available
The role centres on pri – and post-launch brands and is a highly strategic and business development focused position. The ideal candidate will have proven experience leading both UK and International Medical Education programmes within an agency, with the ability to deliver successful pitches to grow new business whilst successfully engineering organic growth.
· Deliver client programmes which are predominately for pri- and post- launch brands. Client programmes include brand strategy development, positioning and messaging and market preparation.
· Co-ordinate scientific presentations and programmes, congress activities, exhibition stands, educational cascade activities and patient advocacy development.
· Support programmes and outcomes tracking, in terms of budget, resources and timelines.
· Offer a range of sales force optimization strategies including field force training, materials and multichannel sales solutions.
· Effective use of financial skills to ensure profitable accounts.
· Proactive approach to tasks in order to stay ahead of the competition, using market knowledge to forecast events.
· Faultless interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively co-ordinate projects both internally and externally.
· Good managerial skills with the ability to mentor junior members of the team.
· Proven experience within a Healthcare Communications agency working on projects across therapy areas.
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Vanessa Elms on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07896 69 39 60 E-mail – Vanessa@peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetvanessaelms
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_vanessa
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available