This job is no longer available
Do you have experience of working in biochemistry/molecular biology laboratory?
Can you work as a Technician supporting scientist in the QC department?
Job Summary and Responsibilities
My client is a leader in biotechnology that discovers, develops, manufactures, and delivers innovative human therapeutics. They are currently expanding and have requirements for professionals to join their quality department. They require a QC Technician for a 3-6 month contact initially with the potential to go permanent
- Responsible for general housekeeping, equipment monitoring, and provision of reagents/consumables for the laboratory.
- Provide laboratory support to include; sample receipt, tissues culture, buffer preparation
- Maintenance of log books such as QC sample receipts, assay logs and equipment logs for all GMP areas
- Performing QC testing following SOP’s and establish test methods including but not limited to ELISA, plaque assay and spectroscopy
- Write SOP’s, risk assessment, COSSH forms, protocols and reports within scope knowledge and responsibility
- Provide training within the department within scope knowledge and responsibility
- Assist with equipment and assay validation, as required
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Three A Level pass grades in scientific subject or equivalent
- Experience of working within a GLP and GMP environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills and an ability to work well in a team
- Experiences of the above
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Fareen Khan on 02030401909 for discussion or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without any restrictions.