Our client is a contract manufacturer of cosmetic and healthcare products. They are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team checking for process defects and non-Conformities.
Following training, the key duties of the post are as follows:
* Support the Production and Manufacturing departments with all quality related issues
* Analyse the root cause and identify permanent fix solutions and/or guidance on action(s) to be taken to resolve quality problems through the use problem solving tools and techniques
* Oversee first production start-up of new products, including carrying out capability studies and product inspection to ensure that Customer specifications and requirements are achieved. Present findings at post first production run review Meetings.
* Support new product introduction by providing specific quality engineering expertise to NPD projects, and participate in line trials. Present findings at post line trial run review meetings
* Work with the Engineering department on the (prior to purchase) validation and performance qualification of new equipment
* Assist with the creation and implementation of validation master plans
* Drive the corrective and preventative action (CAPA) process for the business. Ensure actions proposed for internal and audit non-conformances are effective and closed in a timely manner
* Carry out risk assessments for all production lines and major business processes
* Perform internal audits in support of the internal audit programme
* Fully investigate and respond to customer complaints
* Establish, analyse and maintain quality KPI's
* Carry out any other reasonable projects and duties as determined by the Quality Manager or Technical Director
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.