This job is no longer available
Project Management Specialist
6 Month Full Time / Fixed term
Project Management on nominated projects.
· Working with the Regional Marketing teams to identify campaign/event deliverables and develop appropriate project plans for execution
· Working with suppliers, key internal teams (marcomms, events, CRM, etc) and stakeholders to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of campaign/event tactics.
· Organising and implementing all mechanisms relating to the delivery of the campaign (part number creation, promotional pricing, promotional code creation, etc).
· Ensuring brand and legal compliance of all tactics, offers and content.
· Where appropriate, delivery of analytics to support campaign execution.
· Measurement (metrics tracking) of all campaigns deliverables, meeting agreed budgets, timelines and metrics
· Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with other members of the marketing department, customers, business divisions, sales teams and suppliers.
· Briefing and managing suppliers of multiple products and services to support marketing activities to required deadlines and budgets.
· Sharing best practice among the IPAC Marketing group.
This is an incredibly varied role, within a vibrant marketing group.
This position would be well suited to someone who is comfortable working under tight deadlines and used to working on a number of high profile projects at one time.
A flexible disposition, creativity, lateral thinking and superb organisational skills are also essential for this role.
The ideal candidate also has the ability to focus on the detail to ensure that every element of the campaign workflow is managed to delivery, but also be able to see the 'bigger picture' to ensure effective external briefing and optimal results from the overall campaign.
· Results orientated, able to drive a project to completion and maintain focus on agreed priorities
· Excellent inter-personal communications skills, cooperative team player with a proactive responsive approach.
· Basic design ability (Photoshop and Indesign) and understanding of print processes
Preferred experience -
Bachelor's degree in marketing or business management.
Successful track record of achieving results and collaborating with others.
Excellent analytical, communications-both oral and written, and organizational skills.
Job ID: 10526BR apply