This job is no longer available
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a Marketing or Product Management role is required for this position.
Ion and Life Technologies Specific Duties:
Develops a 12 month strategic plan and concomitant set of coherent linked tactics that leverage the Ion Bus mobile lab to reach greater than 10,000 potential customers (each) - within both the North American and EMEA marketplaces.
· Develops and designs a compelling and constantly refreshed portfolio of non-traditional marketing vehicles and channels - that are viral and disruptive in nature - to create massive buzz about the Ion Bus, leveraging the Ion Community.
· Develops and designs a full range of traditional marketing collateral to showcase the utility, (i.e. educational, mobile laboratory, product showcase) of the Ion Bus .. including brochures, advertisements, mailers and promotional pieces.
· Participates as the Leader of the Ion Bus project team to plan, analyze, organize and execute customer facing events.
· Well-honed group facilitation skills are required to both understand and incorporate the goals and needs of multiple stakeholders, and deliver high quality marketing outcomes for the Ion Bus.
· Coordinates the work of external vendors, particularly video teams and video editors to ensure ultra-high quality and consistency of the finished product, (i.e. Ion Bus video vignettes).
· Coordinates the details of customer / external facing events such as photo shoots and press engagements on and around the Ion Bus, to ensure they run smoothly.
· Provides periodic updates to Ion Torrent and Life Technologies senior leadership - as well as the wider team as to the penetration and "stickiness" of Ion Bus marketing strategies and tactics.
· This position interacts with senior and executive level management within both Ion Torrent and Life Technologies; accordingly such interactions require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exercises good judgment, is flexible, and is able to rapidly respond positively to changing priorities and circumstances. Rapidly troubleshoots and solves problems pertaining to Ion Bus related events - on the fly, as they arise.
· Must be a Team player who is prepared to go the extra mile to accomplish mission critical objectives pertaining to the Ion Bus. May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned, and be very hands on.
· A Bachelors degree in Biology, Chemistry or other Life Sciences discipline is required.
· An advanced degree, (Masters or Ph.D.) is highly regarded / preferred for this position.
Job ID: 8167BR apply