This job is no longer available
Marketing Manager (Pharmaceuticals) £50-60k
An experienced marketing manager is urgently required for within a leading multinational pharmaceutical company. As marketing manager you will lead the design and implementation of marketing campaigns, consistent with the marketing strategy. You will coordinate and develop campaign messaging and deliverables, and maintain and expand coordination with vendors.
· Lead the strategy, design and implementation of marketing campaigns.
· Design and implement marketing & promotional initiatives primarily in Europe and Asia Pacific while supporting or completing some activities relevant to the Corporation globally. (Including advertising, direct mail, promotional literature, and electronic media.)
· Grow the business through developing and implementing targeted selling strategies, covering both the pharmaceutical development Services and Commercial business groups.
· Work with the Marketing coordinator to provide guidance on management of tradeshows and targeted events in Europe and Asia Pacific.
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of our programs and modify as required.
- Providing the Sales group with specific targets, including: Customer targets and specific product targets
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Sales group.
- Manage the marketing coordinators.
- Coordination of work sessions with multiple internal stakeholders to develop campaign messaging, development of campaign deliverables, coordination with vendors.
- Work with internal and external agencies to develop literature, and other promotional and sales tools. (equipment lists, presentations etc)
- Work with internal and external agencies to develop print media advertising and coordinate publication activities.
- Participate in the creation of web and social media marketing strategy.
· Based on sales targets, capabilities and capacities indentify and provide the most appropriate leads for the Sales group to follow up, including target companies/projects for potential sales.
- Motivate, provide direction for and manage the Marketing Coordinators in order to efficiently deliver European and Asian tradeshows and targeted events.
· Bachelors Degree in Science, Business, Engineering or Pharmaceutical
· Experience in business-to-business marketing.
· Understands pharmaceutical development and manufacturing processes.
· Developed selling or market research skills.
· Project leadership skills.
· Superior organisational and communication skills.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Fisher AF/016224 on 020 7421 5200, or apply to
For up to date career opportunities please visit www.hs-scientific.co.uk. Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further.