This job is no longer available
Job ID: 13121
Location: Summit, NJ
Category: Human Resources
Department: Global Human Resources - 4103
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
Associate's Degree or equivalent experience. Minimum 4-5 years experience in an coordinator or technical capacity. Human Resources experience highly preferred.
Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Global Compensation, this position will be a key member of the Global Compensation team, providing support and analysis in the areas of broad-based compensation, equity compensation and relocation & expatriate administration. This position will also have responsibilities in support of the HR Systems and Shared Services function.
- Run reports from PeopleSoft, Kenexa as needed or requested (headcount reports, merit and bonus reports during year-end processing.
- Perform routine audit checks on equity data in E-Trade system and run daily, weekly and miscellaneous reports such as account reports and termination reports.
- Coordinate trade clearances with organization and ensure smooth processing with external vendors.
- Ensure smooth benchmarking process through daily monitoring of Benchmark inbox.
- Create and edit job codes on behalf of the organization.
- Perform analysis on workforce analytics, market data, etc. as needed to support the team.
- Answer routine inquiries from employees regarding equity accounts (i.e. logging on, E-Trade contact information) escalate where necessary.
- Draft initial expatriate documents, ensuring accuracy and appropriate approvals.
- Serve as primary interface with global mobility providers to initiate domestic and international relocations and ensure smooth processing of global mobility program.
- Proactively manage PO process, notify when funds are low and initiate addition of funds to blanket PO in Oracle.
- Process of relocation and expatriate invoices.
- Work with internal stakeholders in finance, human resources, expatriate and transferee population to ensure smooth operation of Cost management process to ensure timely submission of expenses and timely reimbursement.
- Maintain roster of expatriates and transferees on behalf of the organization, including key information, current status and other pertinent information.
- Work with employees in mobility programs to answer questions on behalf of the program.
HR Systems and Shared Services
- Update annual global holiday schedule.
- Provide back up support to data coordinators as needed.
- Act as back up for voluntary and involuntary termination processing to ensure consistency with related procedural requirements.
- Key point person for all compensation-related invoices in Oracle: receive, review and process invoices.
- Act as key liaison between Comp group and Shared Services team in Finance to identify and resolve invoice processing issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential information with professionalism
- Excellent Excel skills; Outlook, PowerPoint and Word skills
- PeopleSoft experience highly preferable
- Self-starter and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision
- Strong customer relations skills
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee's temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.