This job is no longer available
Job ID: 13019
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Category: Information Technology
Department: ITGOS Security - 4164
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent plus a minimum of 7 years of network, computer, or other technical experience, including 3 years of information security experience required.
Reporting to Celgenes Information Security Director the security analyst position is part of an overall team responsible for enterprise-wide oversight and coordination of information technology security efforts to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure to liability and risk with regard to IT systems, networks and applications. This position utilizes strong policy and process knowledge as well as skills and expertise with a variety of technologies. It also involves interaction with numerous other departments and business functions.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accountable as part of a team for implementation of the Information Security program for Celgene Corporation.
- Stay current on changes in the Pharmaceutical industry, Celgenes products and services, and information security terms, concepts, practices, and policies, as well as changes in the regulatory and audit requirements with respect to information security and privacy on a Global basis.
- Ability to identify significant information security risks, execute design and implementation of strategies and programs to prevent or reduce the loss of organizational assets.
- Address and/or escalate information security issues and concerns to the Information Security Director - Celgene.
- Remain current in state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative information security management techniques to safeguard organizational assets.
- Communicate effectively with clients to address complex information security issues with limited assistance.
- Support information security awareness throughout the organization to educate on information and security risks and solutions.
- Prepare and review activity reports as requested by management.
- Develop close working relationships with management, company peers, and industry counterparts to ensure alignment of company goals with current information security industry and regulatory trends.
- Keep Information Security management apprised on the status of information security issues and initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent plus a minimum of 7 years of network, computer, or other technical experience, including 3 or more years of information security experience required.
- Well versed in information security concepts (e.g. defense in depth, separation of duties, control environments, malicious software, security awareness etc.).
- Working knowledge of IT technologies (for example, operating systems, network protocols, information security management systems etc.)
- Working knowledge of information security technologies (e.g. firewalls, proxy servers, IP/load balancers, wireless networks, VPN and cloud)
- Working experience with security monitoring solutions (e.g. IPS, NAC, DLP, SIEM etc.)
- Strong working experience in intrusion monitoring, incident response and forensics
- Experience in role based application and infrastructure security (e.g. Active Directory / Identity Management / LDAP etc.)
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices in regard to network security (e.g. NIST, SANS, NSA etc.)
- Working knowledge of various regulatory and broad security best practice standards and guidelines (e.g. ISO 27002, PCI, SOX, EU Privacy, HIPAA, Safe Harbor etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with technology and methodologies standard to network engineering
- Proficient at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written forms in a professional manner.
- Ability to plan and organize work schedule for self.
- Ability to work as both a team member and leader, meet team schedules, and contribute to the team's goals and objectives.
- Provide assistance to technical and management personnel as required.
- Actively participate in meetings and provide constructive input.
- Facilitate when requested, meetings, establish agendas, and document follow-up actions as needed.
- Experience working in a global (multinational) environment is required
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or applicable technical certifications a plus.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee's temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.