This job is no longer available
Life Technologies is currently recruiting a Biotechnology Inside Sales Representative to join the team based in Paris.
A fluent English and Spanish speaker is required.
This is an entry-level sales position. This position is designed to promote the development of the successful candidate who has achieved the academic requirements, may have practical lab experience and has demonstrated a sales aptitude applicable to the position, but lacks sales experience in our industry. The candidate will be forwarded the opportunity and expected to learn and develop those skills necessary (as structured by management) to perform all job duties. The position coordinates sales processes for assigned accounts, exclusively via the telephone, for an assigned geography in accordance with approved sales and marketing plans.
The primary functional objective of the position is the direct two-way person-to-person interactions with customers that start and develop relationships and through these engagements we will achieve the best possible sales representation for Life Technologies.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing assigned territory, updated quarterly.
- Coordinate the entire sales process for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate use of telephone selling skills, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, building relationships, asking open-ended and high gain questions to determine needs,
- Provide solutions through the use of our products, creating the value proposition and closing the deal..
- Achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Participate in sales, product and systems training, marketing campaigns, special projects as presented by the Company to develop appropriate selling skills
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation's management software (Siebel CRM).
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers.
- Coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on up selling and cross selling.
- University degree required, in Life Sciences / Biology / Biotechnology.
- Previous sales experience is preferred, although training will be provided for the right individual with the drive and determination to succeed in a target driven enviroenment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to many diverse customer audiences and influencers
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment. Develops platform, organizational and prioritization skills
Job ID: 10269BR apply