This job is no longer available
Are you a skilled sales or technical sales professional in the field of Mass Spectrometry (MS)?
VRS has an urgent need for a Field Sales Specialist in Mass Spectrometry based in the Boston, MA area. The position includes the sale of a wide range of mass spec instruments for a corporation that is constantly pushing the limits of technology and scientific innovation.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Promoting MS products and services in existing market segments with expert knowledge of all offerings
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with customers
- Identifying new market opportunities to introduce products and services
- Sales Territory includes Greater Boston and some outlying areas with only occasional overnight travel (Work out of your home!)
- Monthly reporting/forecasting to Regional Manager; ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain operating expenses according to budget guidelines
- Minimum of BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Life Sciences
- 5+ years technical sales experience
- SALES experience in MS instrument sector is highly sought!
- Versatile, proactive personality with a desire to foster long term relationships with customers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This is a permanent full time position. All applicants with a suitable background and drive to succeed are encouraged to apply!
(Also visit www.VRS-US.com to view related opportunities.)
Sales, sell, customer, account, manager, specialist, representative, chemistry, CRM, separations, liquid chromatography, HPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, MS/MS, mass spectrometry, mass spec, high resolution, quantitation, informatics, Pharma, pharmaceutical, biotech, instrumentation, instrument, vendor, purchase, commission