This job is no longer available
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (BIOPRODUCTION/ BIOPHARMA)
· Responsible for developing the bioproduction and biopharma business in Singapore.
· Responsible for developing and executing business plans and working with global key account managers and product managers to grow all areas of the Bioproduction Business, covering GIBCO Cell Culture Media, Poros Chromatography Resins and Applied Biosystems Analytical Solutions for the BioPharma Industry.
· Develop business plan and priorities for all parts of the Bioproduction Business:
o Upstream Fermentation with Market Leading GIBCO Media and Reagents
o Downstream Purification with Best in Class Poros Chromatography Resins
o Process Characterisation, In-process and Lot Release Analytics with Industry Leading SEQ Analytics Solutions based on Molecular Biology Techniques
· Establish LIFE products as Platform for Biosimilars
· Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
· Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow LIFE to develop strategies and products to better serve the Biopharma Industry
· Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
Qualifications / Education
· 3 - 5 years previous experience in Sales position and/or Strategic Account Management serving Biopharmaceutical Industry.
· Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or equivalent
· Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job ID: 10513BR apply