This job is no longer available
The objective of this role is to manage the day to day operation of the in-house AQC preparation laboratory. Maintain all the required chemicals, records and systems associated with this activity to the required quality standards.
- Maintain all necessary chemicals at the quantities required to deliver the agreed AQC samples
- Prepare the agreed stock AQC standards in appropriate quantities and to necessary deadlines
- All QC records completed in compliance with quality management system requirements
- Support the laboratory service delivery to company KPIs
- Assist in the investigation of nonconforming work
- Support the Team Leaders in planning and organising their QC requirements
- Have a pro-active attitude to ensuring QC preparation deadlines are complied with by the production teams
- Assist in training analysts to the required standard
- Understand internal customer requirements
- Work with production teams to ensure efficient flow of QC materials
- Complying with the nine regulatory competencies
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Company policies and procedures
Job knowledge, Skills & Experience
Candidates will ideally have a HNC/HND or equivalent in relevant subject and have significant laboratory experience.
Candidates applying should have a technical background with the ability to understand and interpret analytical methods, and possess the laboratory skills and experience needed to prepare accurate volumetric standards.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.