This job is no longer available
The R&D Leader has the responsibility to develop new technology/products in response to agreed requests from Customers, Managers and Business Development. These developments should be in line with changes in legislation, improving product performance, simplifying our operations and above all meeting our strategic vision.
- Develop the European technology R&D plan in support of the agreed Product Management, Sector business strategies and priorities
- Produce the annual R&D technology plan in collaboration with managers, to increase competitor advantages
- Support the Managers in European product portfolio selection and positioning
- Simplify the raw material portfolio in collaboration with European Team and procurement
- Manage the R&D activity to respect the customer and marketing lines
- Identify third party technology provider for special product development
- Visiting customers to better understand the market needs
- To ensure the acquisition of technical information, and increase the team knowledge
- To be responsible for the R&D business case management
Candidates will ideally have a BSc in Chemistry or equivalent, be experience in cleaners additive knowledge, working in a matrix organisation and in international environments and supervising, scheduling work and assisting in troubleshooting resolution.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.