This job is no longer available
This is a company which has been established for over 20 years and is recognised as one of the top 10 CRO’s through their innovative style and strong focus on the quality of their work. As an organisation that has a strong presence in over 40 countries, they are truly global and are involved in some of the most cutting edge clinical studies. With a clear route for career progression within their organisation and the opportunity to be involved in mentoring and leadership activities, this dynamic company have a passion for developing individuals and is looking for those individuals who strive to achieve.
Working as a Senior CRA (Snr CRA) within this established organisation, you will be given the autonomy to conduct full site monitoring across the UK on Phase I-IV studies. As a senior member of the clinical division you will be looked upon to:
· Lead site monitoring activities
· Develop & mentor less experienced CRAs
· Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors
· Closely liaise with clinical project managers
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Clinical research associate, CRA with extensive experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical company to really progress in their career.
· Experience in Belgium or European site monitoring activities and site coordination
· Mentoring or leadership experience is very advantageous
· In depth knowledge of GCP practices within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
· Minimum of a degree in Life Sciences.
· Fluent in English and French; knowledge of other European languages is desirable.
Salary per annum: €45,000- €60,000 + car/allowance + benefits
Location: Belgium – office or home based (experience dependant)
To discuss this opportunity in more depth and for a full job description, apply below to be contacted; no CV is submitted until a full discussion has taken place.
This position is being handled by Kavita Najran, meet, 0044 203 178 7488.
Find out more about meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical research associate, Snr CRA, CRA II, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, global international, field based, home based, Belgium, Brussels