This job is no longer available
Located at the UK office promotes and proactively markets molecular biology products and services using telephone and email media. Engagement with customers will result in generation of quality leads that are provided to Account Managers. This role is an excellent opportunity for a commerically minded technical moleuclar or microbiologist to join a market leading company in the scientific sector
1.0 Actively selling and generating leads, by introducing customers to the features and benefits of the products and services available in an informative and attractive way.
2.0 Developing customer awareness, knowledge and interest in molecular biology products and services, providing assistance and developing opportunities to increase sales.
3.0 Establish customer’s needs and preferences offering appropriate service to ensure customer retention and acquisition of business.
4.0 Carry-out established processes and procedures to ensure that lead documentation is dealt with accurately and in accordance with the companies requirements.
5.0 Plan for the achievement of sales targets.
6.0 Perform other related duties as assigned.
7.0 Takes responsibility for own personal development and knowing about the market and competition.
8.0 Is aware of Health and Safety and conducts self in a way that does not put him/herself or any other person at risk.
The jobholder should possess the qualifications, experience and skills set out below to meet the requirements of the role as well as embrace the Danaher Values:
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer relationships, whilst maintaining a high degree of sales focus.
- Experience of promoting and selling complex products in a professional and intellectual market.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in areas of building relationships, persuasion and research.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including word and excel required.
- Be self motivated with demonstrative interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and resilience .
- Ability to work in a constructive way with colleagues.
Able to quickly assimilate complex information and build positive relationships with customersThe ideal candidate will have a background in molecular or microbiologybackground with internal sales experience but is not essential. They will also be ideally located in the Greater London or Surrey area.
We regret that with the high level of applications that we will not be able to respond to all of them.