This job is no longer available
The ideal candidate will have experience in medical communications writing as well as significant experience working in a Healthcare Communications agency. All experienced writers will be considered, and there is the opportunity to be home based.
Based in Central London, this unique agency has a dynamic mix of have produced award winning campaigns. Set up nearly a decade ago, the agency has a fantastic reputation in the industry and talent at all levels of the business, with the work force known for being hard working, bright and enthusiastic individuals.
· Trains others (e.g. medical writers), sets up processes and maintains best practice.
· Advises account teams on budgeting and timeframes for medical writing projects.
· Provides input into the development of product plans (strategies and tactics).
· Participates in new business preparation and pitches.
· Identifies organic business opportunities on core accounts.
· Works across various accounts whilst managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Identifies, generates, interprets/evaluates and disseminates scientific and clinical information on client products and their competitors to the appropriate teams.
· Develops abstracts, manuscripts, posters, slide presentations on clinical or scientific information as required or part of original workload.
Experience in medical communications writing, a scientific background, experience of producing marketing/promotion materials and/or writing for patients, client and opinion-leader friendly, capable of representing the company at meetings and congresses.
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Vanessa Elms on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07896 69 39 60 E-mail – Vanessa@peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetvanessaelms
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_vanessa
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available