This job is no longer available
Engineer I or II (Specialist simulation / Modelling)
£Competitive + Benefits
Bournville - Birmingham
This opportunity will be based within our Global Chocolate Centre of Excellence, Process Technologies team which looks to improve process design for finished chocolate products globally. The role is about designing new and improved processes both through practical work and theoretical modelling or simulation. This position will work on process solutions to support the growth of the chocolate category.
Key responsibilities includes:-
- Planning and conducting experiments and applying fundamental understanding to analyse results to solve real factory problems.
- Running industrial trials & carry out simulation / modelling with minimum guidance
- Documentation and assessment of data to monitor and deliver results; considers implications and draws conclusions, undertaking written technical reports.
- Developing key cross function relationships with Operations, RD&Q and Research Organisations globally.
To join the team, you’ll need:
- The role requires a science / engineering background with experience of FEM & / or CFD modelling or simulation.
- BEng/MSc/PhD in engineering or equivalent vocational training / experience.
- To be a good project manager and relationship builder.
- To be creative in using and applying technology.
- Experience with Solidworks or Ansys would be an advantage.
So, why join us? Apart from our brands and global scope, we offer all the rewards you’d expect from being the best – great benefits, lovely facilities, countless training opportunities. We’ve also got some amazing people who do amazing things for our business and for their own careers, every day. And they have fun doing it, too. Find out more and apply…