This job is no longer available
Contract Oracle ETL Developer required for Oracle DataWarehouse and data integration projects with Clinical organisation in Ireland.
6 MONTH PROJECT - EXTENSIONS - CONTRACT - RATE ON EXPERIENCE - PLEASE STATE YOUR COMPETITIVE DAY RATE ON YOUR CV
Contract ETL Developer for Oracle data warehouse and data integration projects which involve the use of Oracle database technologies, including ODI. This is a 6 month contract (with scope for 2 years of work) in Dublin, Ireland.
- Work with business and IT managers to clarify business solution requirements.
- Design and agree BI solutions.
- Provide technical consultancy in own specialist area, as appropriate, to support the project work of others.
- Report any issues and updates to IT Management.
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to the companies values which centre around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- Proven experience encompassing Data Integration and solution design on Data warehouse solutions.
- Proven experience in designing and developing data warehouse models with ETL software tools, e.g. ODI (preferred), Informatica, Datastage or OWB.
- Experience of Data Integration and solution design.
- Solid Knowledge of Business Intelligence architecture.
- Understands data warehouse design best practices and approaches.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Data Model and Master Data management concepts would be advantageous.
- Presentation, negotiation, influencing & communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with very good organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical groups.
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry systems would be advantageous.
- Overall understanding of systems architecture & technology development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree, or local equivalent, in business, technology, information technology or related discipline.
Please contact Tim Walker at: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this contract role.
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business