This job is no longer available
Ref : 17445
Our West Midlands client are actively looking for an Analyst to work in their Agricultural sample preparation laboratory.
Duties for this role will include :-
- Performing a range of extractions on a variety of soils / manures and composts, extracting nutrients for Inorganic analysis
- Performing other general laboratory duties
- Ensuring all activities are carried out to ISO / UKAS Quality standards
- Reporting and calculating
- Ensuring control of workload, prioritising when necessary
- Working as a part of a busy laboratory team
Applications are invited from candidates with A Levels / HNC / BSc in Chemistry / Biology (or related subject) together with previous suitable laboratory experience.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £14,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : West Midlands
Salary : Up to £14,000
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com