This job is no longer available
Based in Central London, this global award-winning agency offers very clearly defined areas of their business across Medical Communications, PR and Healthcare Advertising. You will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from wider, 360 agency projects with other ethical marketing disciplines, as well as new business and you will enjoy working in a highly creative, top tier global agency environment where talent is highly valued and nurtured. The agency provides extensive training to its employees at all stages of their career development.
- Shaping the long-term strategic direction of the account and ensuring current activities and budgets provide future opportunities.
- Inputting into brainstorms and aiding development of the strategic and creative direction of accounts
- Ensure programme strategy reflects/takes account of new issues/changes in the external environment
- Maintain strategic overview of accounts, and proactively advise client on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programmes and client objectives
- Actively participate in the development of client marketing strategy and thinking
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and contact about the strategic direction of the account, staffing, issues etc.
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant/adviser to client in partnership with Creative Director where appropriate
- Identify and follow up new business opportunities within existing client pool
- Responsible for identifying new business prospects
- Responsible for driving , developing and presenting at new business pitches
- Take on line management responsibilities including conducting appraisal interviews and monitoring of appraisal objectives
- Make recommendations to Managing Director regarding staff development and account resourcing respectively
- Build and maintain contact with key opinion leaders who will be of benefit to account areas of responsibility
Exceptional client management skills; Have proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising on New Business opportunities; Demonstrated leadership and people management skills; Proven success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) while meeting financial objectives; Strategist; Successful leadership of clients; Successful negotiator of tie-in partners, sponsorships, etc.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/laithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.