This job is no longer available
Salary:£16,110 - £19,077p.a. + 17.5%% + 5% HCAS
Our Client is currently has a number of vacancies within their Equipment Prep' section on the double dayshift, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm rotating.
Responsibilities include the cleaning and preparation of process equipment, operation of automated CIP equipment, the preparation of kits in readiness for autoclaving.
You must be able to work unsupervised. To fulfil this role, the ideal candidate, will be able to work to GMP standards and will be fully committed to the principles of continuous improvement.
Candidates also need to have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate a professional attitude to their work.
Main Job Purpose
The main duties include, cleaning, set-up and operation of machinery and equipment with the completion of associated documentation. Other Duties include the maintenance of the work areas to a pharmaceutical standard.
The post operates within strict environmentally controlled areas and therefore requires high levels of good hygiene practice, strict adherence to cGMP and associated documentation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To set up and operate automated and semi-automated equipment in compliance with approved procedures and in accordance with agreed production programmes.
- To ensure that equipment used is in compliance with any maintenance, calibration and validation requirements.
- To assist with on the job training in order to perform the designated tasks.
- To inform the Supervisor/Manager of issues related to H&S standards within manufacturing, and issues that could impact the quality of the manufacturing environment with regards to compliance.
- To undertake regular cleaning and maintenance carried out on all equipment and fabric within the section in accordance with the appropriate schedules.
- To manufacture high quality, high value products, right first time, in accordance with the production programme.
- To ensure documentation is completed accurately and at the time.
- To adhere to GMP and H&S standards, including hygiene, environmental control and safe working practices.
- To meet departmental and section objectives fulfilling the principles of continuous improvement.
- From time to time undertake other duties to meet business objectives.
- Ensure information concerning donors, customers and other members of staff is treated as confidential.
- Promote the Core Purpose and Communication Strategy.
- Act as a role model and promote behaviours in keeping with the Mission & Values of the organisation.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and National Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Adhere to and demonstrate commitment towards the implementation and continuing review of the Quality System.
- Other duties within the general scope of the post may be required from time to time. Changes will be discussed with the officer before implementation.
- The duties of the post and job description will be regularly reviewed through the agreed process.
MAC Scientific is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy