This job is no longer available
Working across some major accounts the successful candidate will be exposed to a diverse array of therapy areas
A specialist healthcare and pharmaceutical creative communications agency based in Hampshire. The agency is going through a significant period of growth, with the opportunity to work on both new accounts and more established accounts. Nearly in its twentieth year, with over ten years in-house digital experience, and as many years’ worth of industry award wins.
This role will suit confident, enthusiastic candidate who is comfortable and capable of supporting promotional accounts – locally, regionally and globally.
- Supporting the SAM for the day-to-day running of creative projects, liaising with our Corporate clients
- Helping to prepare for research and managing trans-creation agencies
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with timelines, budgets, billing and status reports
- Variety of administrative tasks, such as compiling meeting minutes, agendas, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings and events
- Good filing and referencing skills.
- May be required to do some background research to help provide content material for the RM programme.
- Assisting with localisation of our clients’ multi-language website platforms through their content management systems
- Day-to-day running of projects, liaising with our Corporate clients and their affiliates in countries
This is a fantastic entry level role into healthcare communications and will provide great grounding for a long and successful career. This role will best suit those not looking to work in a busy city, but would rather the rolling green fields of the Hampshire countryside. A highly competitive package and development programme are on offer.
The ideal candidate will have some agency experience already, however science graduates with a flair for creativity are also welcome.
The role may involve some travel.
A science education is preferred, although other degree backgrounds are also welcome.
Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Surrey, London
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Danielle Difalco on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 0777 9391196 E-mail - email@example.com