This job is no longer available
A global healthcare advertising agency that has formed a distinctive position in the marketplace as the premier creator of world-class healthcare brands. The company is uniquely experienced, organized, and staffed to build and manage truly global, fully, integrated brands. The company’s primary focus is professional promotion, which includes advertising, sales-force support, and customer marketing, and also services the full complement of healthcare marketing needs.
· Update the team on current market place by reading industry magazines, competitor information and research papers
· Agree realistic timelines and budgets with client and provides regular updates
· Manage day-to-day running of accounts
· Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
· Present the campaign ideas and budget to the client
· Help to develop ‘pitches’ to try to win new business for the agency
· Check copy and artwork meticulously against brief and relevant codes and take responsibility for ensuring high-quality creative
· Assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
· Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
· Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
· Take an active role in the ‘on the job’ training of staff
SKILLS REQUIRED: Healthcare Advertising agency experience a necessity, must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, faultless time management skills, ability to work under pressure, client management skills, financial management skills, personal skills.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Buckinghamshire,
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.