This job is no longer available
Permanent Project Manager (Medical Imaging) required for renowned global Clinical Research Organisation.
This role is permanent, based in Berlin and can offer a starting salary of up to 75000 euros per annum. Berlin is one of the most vibrant and multicultural capital cities in Europe.
The primary role of the project manager is to provide tactical management and leadership to project teams in order to ensure the client project proceeds on time and within budget. The position serves as the key operational interface between the client and the company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assess and identify project resource needs
- Lead, manage and motivate the multidisciplinary team
- Utilize project management tools to plan, track, prioritize and communicate timelines and deliverables to the project team and client
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and other relevant FDA regulations
- Actively manage the timelines considering impact on resources and revenue forecasting
- Assess project quality and risk
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues
- Manage the study to contract, including proactive management of budget, pass-through costs and contract amendments where necessary
Your personal profile:
- Degree educated (minimum Batchelors level)
- Prince 2 qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English and German)
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
For a full job description and confidential discussion about this role and the hiring company please contact Tim Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
SEC Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and/or Employment Business