This job is no longer available
Clinical Research Associate, CRA: This CRO has rapidly expanded its European CRA division over the last year and is looking to continue its growth with the addition of a friendly and talented CRA II or Senior CRA. This role is ideal for an experienced CRA with ambition to further their career in clinical research. This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant CRA team in a stimulating and challenging working environment.
The client is a global CRO which prides itself on the relationships that it has built worldwide. Following a strong 2011 they are looking to continue their expansion, with a particular emphasis on their European offices. They offer a stimulating and supportive work environment where CRAs can cover a range of Phases from I to IV in cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, and oncology.
As a CRA II or Senior you will have many responsibilities, among them:
· Conducting pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
· Acting as a site manager and solution provider;
· Identifying investigative sites for new studies;
· Completing visit reports and maintaining study-related databases.
The ideal candidate will have:
· EU CRA experience compulsory – 2 years+
· Experience in oncology, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease preferred;
· Bachelor or Master of Science in a health related field or equivalent;
· Ability to understand and present relevant clinical and pre-clinical topics;
· Ability to travel – Full UK driving licence.
Commutable locations: UK – home based (South East/London/Kent or Scotland/Stirling office option)
Salary: £35k-40k + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical research associate, Snr CRA, CRA II, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, UK, England, South East, London, Kent, Office, Home based, Field based, CRA, Clinical research associate, Senior CRA, CRA II, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO