This job is no longer available
A global PR agency with around 50 offices across all major markets worldwide and this particular role is for the Central London office. The company prides itself in breathing bold creative strategies into challenging market conditions. In the healthcare side of things, the company works to understand the conversation happening amongst their clients’ customers, patients, physicians, and policy makers, using their expertise to find innovative ways to develop and deliver award-winning communication programmes in a heavily regulated and scrutinised environment.
· Responsible for the day-to-day running of the account
· Play a central role in the delivery of successful communications programmes
· Work on up to three accounts
· Report to an Account Director/Associate Director
· Work as part of a team of three on each of their accounts (at a minimum)
· Project manage
· Responsibility for both organic growth and business development
· Identify and follow up new business opportunities with the current clients of the company
· Participate in developing new business drive
· Budget development and management
Solid ethical healthcare account/project management experience; experience in leading as well as inspiring and managing teams to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations; excellent time management of self and others; ability to interact with and manager clients; excellent attention to detail/quality control across all areas of responsibility; well developed writing and editing skills; solid experience of working in healthcare communications; agency or in-house; ideally experience on both international and UK work; educated to a degree level; science background useful but not essential; need to be – adaptable, challenging, creative, confident, daring, dynamic, grounded, have a ‘can do’ attitude, inquisitive, reliable.
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/laithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Key words: healthcare, PR, public relations, communications, account manager, senior account executive, global agency.