This job is no longer available
Lab Support is a leading international scientific recruitment consultancy and with over 60 offices worldwide we have a unique expertise which allows us to ensure that our clients get the best people and our people get the best jobs. We serve the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food and Beverage, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Environmental and Contact Testing Labs and assist our clients in finding the best candidates for all positions from entry level through to managerial levels.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive for our branch in Windsor covering London and the South East. So, if you would like to work for a company that will provide outstanding training, excellent prospects, a competitive compensation package and remain committed to you and your development, then why not talk to us? ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Identify and develop potential clients by executing a Territory Management Plan, conducting cold calls and personal client visits and tracking hiring trends.
- Conduct sales presentations of features, benefits and cost advantages of Lab Support services.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working co-operatively with recruiting to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Supply clients and prospects with Lab Support sales materials customised to their current and potential needs.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a specified territory.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all applicable government, accrediting agency, and client-specific contractual laws/requirements.
To be considered you must have:
- A scientific-based degree (or equivalent) in chemical, biological or food sciences.
- Previous experience in a technical support or sales and/or recruitment environment is desirable although not essential.
- Must be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, organised, with the ability to prioritise and efficiently to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, skills; including a demonstrated ability to work well and effectively with others.
To apply please send your CV quoting reference KR-WIN-AE to email@example.com with a covering letter stating why you would like to be considered for the role. Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.