This job is no longer available
Associate Director or Account Director – Ref. 266NS
London, Medical Education
Do you want to take your career forward to its next level by working for one of the world’s largest and most respected truly integrated marketing and communications groups?
The medical education arm of this market leading integrated global communications group, which is well known for the highly scientific and innovative approach of its programmes, is looking for an experienced Account Director or Associate Director to join their expanding team in London. Your primary role will be developing high profile and enduring client relationships, adding strategic value, as well as directing programme and project delivery. In addition you will be able to develop further your existing excellent professional relationships skills, grow your accounts strongly, and manage a talented team in one of the most respected companies in the industry.
The ideal candidate
- Substantial previous senior medical communications agency experience working with leading global pharmaceutical groups
- Strong business and commercial understanding with an ability to respond rapidly to client challenges
- A proven capacity to work as a trusted client counsel and add significant strategic value
- Ability to take ownership, lead and inspire a talented team and create award-winning medical education campaigns
- Highly developed influencing and communication skills
- Proven and substantial extension and new business development experience
- Excellent planning, budgeting and people management/team building skills
- A Life Sciences or relevant degree
- Modern and dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly respected management team
- Market leading training and career development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:266NS
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com