This job is no longer available
An exciting pharmaceuticals company in Cambridge is looking to bring a Quality Assurance Officer into the company quality assurance team.
The company is currently involved in some interesting research into alternative therapies for unmet medical needs and as such requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to support the 2012 audits.
You will be reporting directly into the clinical QA manager in this interactive role and as such you will need to be familiar with working in a multi discipline and busy team. Following an impressive training programme, you will be responsible for the following:
· Full administration of audit related activities including scheduling and organising of audits, maintaining the corrective and preventative actions database, and archiving relevant documents
· Supporting regulatory inspections
· Supporting QA related training and reference material activities
· Managing key aspects of SOP administration for the site
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience in Quality Assurance
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their first move into a role within quality assurance following previous experience in pharmaceuticals. Alternatively, exceptional recent graduates will also be considered.
For a confidential discussion about this role contact Emma on 01279 657716 or email@example.com