This job is no longer available
With a number of sites in over 50 countries, this global, Top 10 CRO is an employer with an ever growing reputation for innovation and quality across clinical trials. With excellent career structure in place for driven and passionate individuals, this company offers great room for advancement in your career to more senior positions. This full service Clinical research organisation, partners with the top pharma and biotech companies in the world, working on the most promising and cutting edge trials in various therapeutic areas and across all phases; giving you a great platform to build your experience on.
Based in France, either office or home based, this clinical position in an internationally recognised CRO, will see you being the key individual in conducting site monitoring across France, on Phase I-IV studies. Some of the primary responsibilities which you will be involved in will be:
· Leading site monitoring activities
· Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors
· Closely liaising with senior clinical research associates
· Being loosely involved in mentoring and developing
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, pro- active clinical research professional who has had experience in monitoring all site activities and looking for the chance to work within a recognised, award winning CRO.
· Experience in French and UK site monitoring activities and site coordination
· Mentoring or leadership experience is very advantageous
· In depth knowledge of GCP practices within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
· Minimum of a degree in Life Sciences.
· Fluent in English and French
Salary per annum: €30,000- €35,000 + benefits
Location: French– office or home based (experience dependant)
To discuss this opportunity in more depth and for a full job description, apply below to be contacted; no CV is submitted until a full discussion has taken place.
This position is being handled by Kavita Najran, meet, +44 (0) 781 4180 900
Find out more about meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA, Clinical research associate, clinical trials, clinical studies, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, global international, field based, home based, French, France, Paris