This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for an Account Director or even an Account Manager with sufficient experience to be a senior leader in the agency, to lead strategic input into accounts and to grow the client business.
A growing Medical Communications agency based just outside London that has formed a unique position in the marketplace by providing a different approach to medical education, in terms of the way they deal with KOLs. The company has existed since 2007 and is growing at an extremely quick rate.
· Responsible for the quality of client services in key accounts
· Responsible for project management and delivery of key client projects, under the supervision of the Operations Director
· Builds broad networks in all clients, establishing new opportunities for future business
· Leads excellence in client management through their team, influencing all around them
· To identify additional client targets, helping the company to grow revenue
· Expected to lead strategic input into a variety of accounts
· To be an ambassador of the company, helping to build the profile and client base of the company
· Client and KOL liaison for specific projects
Experience of managing a team and developing new business; proven leadership skills; fantastic communication, written and client consultation skills; highly developed presentational skills, ability to think strategically, proven project management and organizational skills, previous healthcare experience; excellent all-round team player
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxford, Reading
Applications are coming in thick and fast so apply as soon as possible with your CV and covering letter to grab at this gold dust opportunity!
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.
Key words: healthcare communications, account manager, account director, medical education, London, Buckinghamshire, manager, client liaison, strategic input.