This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for an Account Director or even an experienced Senior Account Manager looking for a step up, to be a senior leader in the agency, to lead strategic input into accounts and to grow the client business.
Based in Central London, this fantastic PR agency works on mainly ethical accounts and are well known for their creative work. The agency is around 5 years old and are expanding due to winning lots of new business.
· Responsible for the quality of client services in key accounts
· Responsible for project management and delivery of key client projects
· Build broad networks in all clients, establishing new opportunities for future business
· Effective line management
· Identify additional client targets, helping the company to grow revenue
· Lead strategic input into a variety of accounts
· Be an ambassador for the company, helping to build the profile and client base.
· Experience of managing a team and developing new business.
· Solid experience in ethical healthcare PR/Medical Education
· Proven leadership skills
· Strong budget management
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Creative thinking
· Experience with editorial software packages
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Middlesex
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Vanessa Elms on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07896 69 39 60 E-mail – Vanessa@peoplewithchemistry.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetvanessaelms
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_vanessa
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available