This job is no longer available
Our Life Science business is growing rapidly in UK, Europe, North America and in the Far East. We wish to support this growing business by appointing a Life Science project manager/coordinator.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the objectives for this role are;
* To provide pre-sales technical support, co-ordinating with R&D, Manufacturing, Validation and third party suppliers as required.
* To ensure successful execution of life science projects from the point the customer has confirmed their order.
* Prepare thorough, and detailed, project documentation using appropriate software packages.
* Attend customer and/or third party supplier sites to participate and/or chair project meetings.
* To support international subsidiaries, distributors and agents with more complex projects which will involve travel within the EU and may involve some international travel.
* Assist the Senior Project Manager in implementing best practice project management using recognised industry models.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate project management/coordination experience in a technical/engineering environment. Full technical training will be provided, however, technical skills are important and this can often become a "hands-on role".
Experience in the Life Science sector would be beneficial but is not critical. The candidate should be able to work autonomously and, after appropriate training, will be expected to make decisions independently. The role will require travel, within the UK and abroad, and overnight stays away. It is expected that about 30% travel is required.
The candidate should, ideally, be educated to degree level but appropriate aptitude and relevant experience are equally important
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.