This job is no longer available
They are currently seeking a European Product Manager Special Products for maternity cover (7-12 months) with potential for a permanent after, to work from their Uxbridge office.
Working centrally around Cardiovascular, Gastro-Intestinal and Central Nervous Disorders, this Pharmaceutical Company has a passion for the improvement of the health of the European people. Using research and development on pioneering products and medical devices they aim to address unmet medical needs within a worldwide network.
• Providing marketing support, co-ordinating and guiding markets and maximising launch and sales margins for the European market, currently 4 products
• Liaising with affiliate marketing groups on production of remarkable brand communication materials
• Actively networking and data sharing to support the communication of key issues in the marketing plan to project team members and affiliates
• Ensuring a pan European approach in all research projects by providing local feedback into the regional plan • Development of Medical Education and KOL resources for local markets
• Production of a Monthly Review to all affiliates
• Special projects experience (Pharma)
• Currently working and living in the UK
• Experience of development of materials for key opinion leaders
• Experience of operating with local, regional and global partners
• Two/ Three European languages as desirable but not a neccessity
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Hannah Donaldson on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 077911144911 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/hannah_donalsdson
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_donno
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.