This job is no longer available
Our client is a major contract manufacturer/developer of pharmaceutical products and they are looking for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join their expanding team.
The post holder will carry out and monitor the progress of Analytical work to GMP
requirements to ensure that project schedules are met and that the work is carried out
efficiently and accurately.
1. Support Pharmaceutical Development Projects and deliver the required analytical component.
2. Develop or verify methods for the testing of incoming materials as well as developing methods for intermediates and products manufactured using these materials.
3. Carry out analysis to GMP standards and monitor the levels of compliance within the Laboratory.
4. Maintain records of all analytical work carried out on incoming materials, intermediates and products.
5. Monitor the systems in place within the Laboratory to ensure that procedures are being followed.
6. Review analytical documentation that has been generated within Almac Pharma Services.
7. Report and investigate incidents of out of specifications results within the Laboratory.
8. Advise and assist staff in troubleshooting methods.
9. Review new methods with respect to their application within the Laboratory.
10. Delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis with regard to the overall schedule of work within the department.
11. Liase with formulation development, project management, external clients, senior department staff and other departments and update them on the progress of work.
12. Compile SOP's specifications and protocols for various development projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.