This job is no longer available
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche’s largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel.
Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
The in vitro eADME profiling group in Basel is looking for a highly motivated associate to run physicochemical assays (solubility, chemical stability etc.) in support of drug discovery projects. The candidate will join a team of highly skilled and motivated lab associates and will be exposed to state of art technologies.
This position is available on a temporary basis for 12 months.
We currently offer a position to a motivated individual to:
- Run and develop physchem assays (mainly solubility and chemical stability).
- Critical evaluate the data to assure and maintain high quality standards.
- Present the data to internal meetings.
- Be responsible for lab infrastructure, instrument maintenance, and for the whole profiling process from measurement to data reporting.
Wer Sie sind
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics with strong background in analytical chemistry (HPLC, LC/MS).
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment would be a plus but fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Ability to work independently, excellent communication and organizational skills, enthusiastic, curious, innovative.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or German would be a plus.
- You are committed to learn new tools and techniques.
- You are proficient in the use of computer applications e.g. standard computer hard- and software’s (Windows, Office)
- You are self-motivated, able to work independently, goal oriented, team player, eager to constantly improve, able to focus and prioritize, and a good communicator
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer