This job is no longer available
Attractive tax free package
Qatar Petroleum, a state owned company, responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in Qatar, is now looking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst to join their Research & Technology Department. The R&T Department represents a significant expansion of QP’s technical capability and will be central in ensuring QP remains at the forefront of key technologies through collaborative research with international partners to world class standards.
• Assist in conducting the QA laboratory function in cooperation with Head of Laboratories and Sr. Laboratory Analyst.
• Assist in maintaining and developing the laboratory capabilities within the department
• Assist in the design and planning of laboratory experiments and analyses.
• Mentor and develop less experienced laboratory personnel.
• In cooperation with Head of Laboratories, develop and maintain laboratory management systems.
Experience and Skills:
• Around 5 years of Oil and Gas laboratory experience as either a Production Chemist in a Field Lab or Lab Analyst in an industrial/academic Research Lab.
• Experienced in testing of samples, such as oil, water, gas, glycols, chemicals, miscellaneous fluids.).
• Computer literate with excellent communication skills
• Good command of the English language, both written and oral.
• B. Sc in Chemistry or equivalent degree.
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer excellent locally tax free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including family status, accommodation and furniture allowances, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave with paid airfares, and other allowances
Interested candidates should click the 'Apply Now' button to forward their CV (in English), quoting UK667117 in the subject line. Regrettably only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.