This job is no longer available
Head of Reservoir Research
Attractive tax free package
Qatar Petroleum, a state owned company, responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in Qatar, is now looking to recruit a Head of Reservoir Research to join their Research & Technology Department. The R&T Department represents a significant expansion of QP’s technical capability and will be central in ensuring QP remains at the forefront of key technologies through collaborative research with international partners to world class standards.
• Undertake the Research activities within Operations Research of the R&T Center
• Lead the R&T Centre projects within Operations Research
• Maintain and develop the Research capabilities within Operations Research
• Implement results of Research in the QP organization when results are available
Experience and Skills - Candidates must have
• Minimum of 10+ years Upstream Oil and Gas experience, preferably in subsurface related areas, together with 5 years in industrial or academic research.
• The ability to create and sustain positive, professional business/scientific relations within QP and externally with tenants at the QSTP, Universities and International Oil/Gas companies.
• An understanding of Oil and Gas business/economic processes and procedures.
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• M. Sc in an oil/gas related discipline (Petroleum Eng., Geo-science, Chem. Eng.).
• A Ph.D. in relevant disciplines is preferred.
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer excellent locally tax free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including family status, accommodation and furniture allowances, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave with paid airfares, and other allowances.
Interested candidates should click the 'Apply Now' button to forward their CV (in English), quoting UK667099 in the subject line. Regrettably only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.