This job is no longer available
The agency is looking for a committed creative, with a flair for presentation, a desire for change and a passion to do great work. You will be responsible for taking the conceptual lead on key accounts, to develop relevant yet unexpected ideas, and translate them into distinctive brand building and award winning creative campaigns.
Based in Central London, this global award-winning agency provides strategic, integrated communication solutions for their clients, including many of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Oversee the creative team to help develop the agency’s creative product for clients
· Make sure the client’s needs are being met and the creative goals are on track
· Develop every aspect of an advertising campaign based on the client’s marketing plan, conceptualize those ideas for clients, assign projects to staff and verify the client’s deadlines are being met
· Manage the creative team from concept to completion of the projects with strong leadership
· Attend strategy meetings for new business
· Lead brainstorming sessions with creative team to develop advertising campaigns based on client’s needs
· Create advertising proposals and pitch the concepts to clients
Ability to lead a team of creatives; solid background in copywriting and/or design; at least ten years of experience in advertising; experience within Healthcare communications in either OTC or prescription would be ideal but not essential; can come from a consumer background; digital-savvy
Commutable locations: London, Greater London, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Surrey,
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/laithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.