This job is no longer available
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with experience in a digital agency or the digital department of a larger agency working with healthcare clients.
A digital healthcare communications agency within a big, reputable group, partnering with the medical communications agency within the group as well as working with their own clients. All their work is in the healthcare arena, mainly with international or regional pharmaceutical clients. With two offices in different parts of Cheshire, time can be split across these sites. Open plan office, no dress code and an informal but professional approach.
· Work with clients and agencies to identify needs and make recommendations
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously, requiring different levels of input at any one time
· Projects vary accordingly to scale and scope
· Small projects may run for a few weeks, with larger scalre projects running up to 6 months or even more
· Project types include website design and development, video and animation, mobile applications/ mobile-optimised websites, and various software applications for websites, touch screen interactive programmes etc.
· Be able to suggest digital tools to meet client need, and to scope out new or enhanced offerings, tailored to a client’s particular needs
· Report to a Digital Project Leader
· Control project delivery, from scoping and budgeting to final deployment
Digital experience and a real enthusiasm and knowledge of technology and digital communication; digital expertise; ability to communicate effectively with others with varied levels of technical knowledge; An understanding of healthcare communications is strongly preferred; Agency experience is preferred; experience of managing software development would be a distinct advantage; in the absence of agency experience, looking for someone who had managed defined projects in a commercial environment; Ideal candidate will have worked in a digital agency or the digital department of a larger agency working with healthcare clients; Not looking for people with a background in IT (not a technical role)
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Laith Al-Hashimi on 0203 178 7488 or out of office hours on 07854 045304 E-mail - email@example.com
Contact via LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/meetlaithalhashimi
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/meet_laith
Find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We're proud to partner with the industry's leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies, helping them find and secure the best global talent available.