This job is no longer available
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit a number of Medical Information Executives to join them on a 12 months contract basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for following:
Frontline Medical Information Request management:
· Researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail
· Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant IG/SOP, and regulatory guidelines
· Responsible for identifying and recording, or triaging to responsible designee, adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfillment
Escalated Enquiry Management:
· Exhibits broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s)
· Handles escalated MI inquiries from various sources
· Creates and maintains European MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers’ needs.
· Ensures the alignment of response documents to local labelling and licensing
Applicants should hold a Degree in Pharmacy or a science/health related subject and ideally have some experience of managing medical information queries within industry or in a hospital setting; Graduate level applicants will also be considered from Pharmacy based courses.
Applicants will need a high level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and at least one of the following fluently as a native language: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Spanish.