This job is no longer available
My client is a world renowned CRO who have an extremely strong global presence over the past 20yrs. Having been very well established within the market, they have secured contracts with the top names in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries; allowing you to work on the most promising and current clinical studies. They understand the importance of their employees and have a strong company culture and attitude towards their employees that reflect this; offering you great training and development along with highly competitive benefits.
Working as a Senior CRA (Snr CRA) within this established organisation, you will be given the autonomy to conduct full site monitoring across the UK on Phase I-IV studies. As a senior member of the clinical division you will be looked upon to:
· Lead site monitoring activities
· Develop & mentor less experienced CRAs
· Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors
· Closely liaise with clinical project managers
This would be an ideal opportunity for a Clinical research associate, CRA with extensive experience within a biotech or pharmaceutical company to really progress in their career.
· Experience in Belgium or European site monitoring activities and site coordination
· Mentoring or leadership experience is very advantageous
· In depth knowledge of GCP practices within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or CRO company.
· Minimum of a degree in Life Sciences.
· Fluent in English and French; knowledge of other European languages is desirable.
Salary per annum: €40,000- €50,000 + car/allowance + benefits
Location: Belgium – office or home based (experience dependant)
To discuss this opportunity in more depth and for a full job description, apply below to be contacted; no CV is submitted until a full discussion has taken place.
This position is being handled by Kavita Najran, meet, 0044 203 178 7488.
Find out more about meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA II, Clinical research associate II, Snr CRA, Senior clinical research associate, SCRA, leadership, mentoring, development, CRO, global international, field based, home based, Belgium, Brussels, clinical research associate 2, CRA 2, senior CRA