This job is no longer available
Senior Clinical Research Associate, Senior CRA: This small but expanding biotech is currently looking for an experienced Senior CRA. This is a flexible role and you may also have to take on Lead CRA responsibilities so this is a great opportunity for a Senior CRA to make progress with their career. Job satisfaction is high as the majority of the work will be focused on therapeutic areas where research will make a real difference in peoples’ lives.
The client is a growing biopharmaceutical company with 9 offices in 4 different countries and a strong presence both in Europe and the US. They cover therapeutic areas where patients have chronic or life-threatening conditions and place a real emphasis on the fulfilling nature of their research. With several products into Phase III studies there is definitely scope for this biotech to carry on growing.
As a Senior CRA you will work as part of a great team of CRAs and your responsibilities will include:
· Full CRA monitoring responsibilities – start-up to close out
· CRO and Vendor management & involvement
· Study investigator identification & development
· May assume role of Lead CRA as required
· Confident CRA background – circa 3yrs (5 years in clinical research overall)
· CRO, Biotech or Pharma employment
· EU monitoring experience compulsory, Indian monitoring experience beneficial
· Strong English language skills – other European languages beneficial
· UK driving licence
Commutable locations: Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £35k - £40k + £5k car + bonus + great benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on 0044 203 178 7488 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: CRA II, clinical research associate, biotech, pharmaceutical, sponsor, CRA, Senior CRA Surrey, Berkshire, London, Sussex, Hampshire, CRA II, clinical research associate, biotech, pharmaceutical, sponsor, CRA, Surrey, Berkshire, London, Sussex, Hampshire, Europe, India, Senior CRA, Snr CRA